Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dream Girls Theme Song "I'm Coming Out"

Motivational Songs:

Bag Lady - Erica Badu
Hair - India Irie
Fine, Fine - Mary J. Blige
Never To Busy - Kenny Latimore
Keep the Dream Alive - Yolanda Adams
Hate on Me - Jill Scott
Never Would Have Made It - Marvin Sapp
You Don't Know My Name - Alicia Keys
Stand - Donnie McClurkin
I'm a Survivor - Destiny's Child
We Fall Down - Donnie McClurkin
Lord Make Me Over - Tonet'
Changes - William Murphy
I am not Forgotten - Isreal and New Breed
I Believe I can Fly - R. Kelly & Yolanda Adams
Children Are Our Future - Whitney Houston
I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Patty LaBelle
Keep Your Head Up - Tupac
There's Hope - India Irie
Faces - Michael Jackson
You are not Alone - Michael Jackson

No comments: