Saturday, February 23, 2008

Marrilynn's Dream as a Dream Girl




For I've had the chance to met and experience so much in my life, Thanks too my mother Annie L Johnson, who was determine to teach me and guide me to live my dreams, but more than anything I'm greatful for the Love I've recieved from God who has open my eyes to know that it's not my dream, but that he has given me to dream. Knowing that he care so much for me and has given me the opportunity through my relationship with him to beable to soar like an Eagle, never fainting and trusting him to position me for his glory of my life. For I desire to become like some of those that we have spoken about in this blog not just talking but become living evidence that I am a part of the CHANGE for a greater and peaceful tomorrow.

No comments: